Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Body Shop Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream

Aloha...
Today's review is... Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream from The Body Shop!
I intended to buy a Vitamin E day cream, but I bought this one instead. Cause it's illuminated! ^^

TBS Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream
Lustrous moisture with super-fine light-reflectors and vitamin E protection.
For all skin types.

Bukan sekadar pelembab biasa! Selain bonus kandungan shea butter, ditambahkan juga super fine light-reflectors untuk tampilan kulit yang sehat bercahaya.

Size: 50ml
Price: Rp.159,000

before applying vitamin e illuminating moisture cream
 This cream can make your skin pink-pearly-shiny. Not too much though, just slightly, but "good" slightly... Not sticky, and quickly absorbed.
If I didn't want to wear any make up at all, I just used this cream. Cause if I applied all-in-one face base, then the illuminating effect won't be seen at all. And I thought it's such a waste then, because the day cream (without illuminating effect) is cost cheaper.

applying Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream
after applying the cream
i tried to capture the glowing
I often wore make up before going out, so maybe I won't buying this cream again for myself.
But I had bought one for my lovely Mom ^^ Hope you like it, Mom! Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment