Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Treatment

Aloha.... ^^
This is a hair treatment product by Etude House. Makes your hair silky smooth just like a silk scarf :p

200mL

the design reminds me of strawberries ^^
I bought this because I loved the Silky Perfumed Treatment that comes with the "Bubble Hair Coloring" product. So I really hoped this one will do the same as well.
the silky perfumed treatment & silk scarf hair treatment

instructions in english


it's sealed!

ready to use

silky, soft & smooth
Put this on your washed hair, comb with your fingers, leave for at least 5 minutes, then rinse. You can use this product once or twice a week. Better than conditioner I think, because we don't have to use it everyday. More efficient, especially when you have to travel somewhere for some days.
Great result for me, have you try it?

2 comments:

  1. which one is better ?
    Silky perfume or this ?
    I get confused to decide which one to buy ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silky perfumed treatment is not sold separately, it comes along with the hair coloring product named Bubble Hair Coloring.So you could only buy Silk Scaf Hair Treatment. In my experience, they have the same result.I hope this helps you.

      Delete