Tuesday, December 6, 2011

World's Best Bug Jar

This is a really great idea! \^o^/
I fell in love with this toy at my first sight... I bought one for my lovely 3 years old son.




"Observation is the best way to learn about a bug's life. Catch a bug in your back yard, place it in our Bug Jar and look inside. The World's Best Bug Jar gives you two magnified views (2x and 4x), so you can get up close and personal. Air holes in the lid keep the specimen alive and well for when you release it back into the environment. Use the easy snap-on lid to switch between magnification levels. Not recommended for children under 4 years of age."

Bought at Sogo, price IDR 49,000.

caught a big ant
2x magnification

4x magnification

place your eye in the green ring for a more detail look

now... observe the ant...

hmm... interesting...
I think this bug jar can be a wonderful gift for children. It's cheap and useful. Love it! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment